- Tuesdays, every week until December 21, 2021
Time: 6.30 – 7.30pm
Location: Online via Zoom video conferencing
- $10 casual attendance
- $30 for a 4 week class pass (save 25%!)
- Get this class for only $5 per week by signing up for the in-studio classes. Visit the in-studio classes page for more details.
Not just a staple for the middle eastern restaurants, belly dance is:
- An amazing low impact way to get moving
- Able to be done by anyone of any body shape, age or fitness level
- A great alternative to cardio classes at the gym
- Useful in everyday life as you never know when an instant dance party is going to appear!
What do we do in class? Let me help you peek behind the curtain:
- First, we warm up our bodies and push the day out of our minds.
- Next, we will explore how to move our bodies with some simple repetitions to really help you get the moves.
- Then we do a little combo to put together the moves you just learned to some funky songs.
- Lastly we do a quick cool down before we return the world outside the studio.
It’s such a fun class that you won’t know why you hadn’t tried it before!
Please connect approx 5 minutes before class start time to ensure that you can connect and don’t have any issues hearing or seeing the instructor.
Please be aware of your surroundings and ensure you have an area clear of anything you could kick or trip over of approx 1.5 square meters to work within. We try to keep everything nice and small as we understand not everyone has a large dedicated space to dance in at home.
- Never ever danced (not even a session of lounge room disco)? Come see what you’ve been missing.
- Done a belly dancing class once a few years ago / got a term of belly dance under your belt? Woo! Come and see what we can do to extend your abilities!
- Been dancing since you were 3yo? Love it, come see what we do.
- Too old (physical or mentally)? Not for this. Discover what you can do any any age.
- Can’t run/jog/hate the gym? Us too! That’s why we dance!
- Too fat / thin / got a booty or boobs? Congratulations, you have a body, just like us! Come and see what it can do!
- Introvert? It’s ok, we don’t want to talk, we just want to dance!
- Got kids? Us too. Trust me you deserve this.
- Have 2 left hips / left feet / no coordination? We’ve all been there (seriously!). Belly dancing promotes coordination and positive mental health.
- Human? Yup. It’s an affliction many of us have. Good thing dance is for humans.
DANCE IS FOR EVERYONE!
Out of stock